Download the latest Odin v1.85 file and extract the file on your PC. This version of Odin should you download to use with a particular Samsung device and specific firmware versions only. So, This version not support with latest devices firmware recover or flashing.
Especially earlier Galaxy devices run android low version as Android Gingerbread and Jelly Bean. That kind of Low version can install within the ROM using this Odin version.
Further, Below is a piece of information with Odin 1.85 compatibility list of some Samsung devices.
1. Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).
2. Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
3. Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
1. Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100, I9100G, I9100P.
2. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v P7100.
3. Samsung Galaxy Y S5360, S5363.
4. Galaxy Tab WiFi P1010.
5. Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7300.
6. Galaxy Tab10.1 P7500, WiFi P7510.
7. Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510.
8. Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.
9. Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727.
10. Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE SGH-I727R, SGH-I777.
11. Samsung DoubleTime SGH-I857.
12. Samsung Captivate Glide SGH-I927.
13. Samsung Galaxy S Glide SGH-I927R.
14. Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE SGH-I957.
15. Samsung Infuse 4G SGH-I997.
16. Samsung Dart SGH-T499.
17. Samsung Gravity Smart SGH-T589.
18. Samsung Galaxy Q SGH-T589R.
19. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus SGH-T869, 3G+WiFi P6200.
20. Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate 4G SGH-T959P.
21. Samsung Hercules SGH-T989.
22. Samsung Galaxy Focus SGH-I917.
23. Samsung Galaxy Mesmerize SCH-I500.
24. Samsung Galaxy Prevail SPH-M820.
25. Samsung Galaxy Intercept SPH-M910.
26. Samsung Galaxy Acclaim SCH-R880.
27. Samsung Galaxy Indulge SCH-R910.
28. Samsung Galaxy Captivate SGH-I897.
29. Samsung Galaxy Infuse SGH-I997.
30 Samsung Galaxy Gravity SGH-T589.
31. Samsung Galaxy Sidekick SGH-T839.
32. Samsung Galaxy Vibrant SGH-T959.
33. Samsung Galaxy S 4G SGH-T959v.
34. Samsung Galaxy Epic 4G SPH-D700.
35. Samsung Galaxy Nexus S 4G SPH-D720.
36. Samsung Galaxy Replenish SPH-M580.
37. Samsung Galaxy Transform SPH-M920.
38. Samsung Galaxy Continuum SCH-I400.
39. Samsung Galaxy Fascinate SCH-I500.
40. Samsung Galaxy Droid Charge SCH-I510.
Everyone knows Odin is the god in mythology, but Samsung also has a tool name Odin. It is a Utility software for samsung android devices. This application software is saving millions of Samsung devices in the world. Ohh, So it likes a God for Samsung device users. Yes, indeed this is solving device firmware issues and help to manage, maintain, control, recover, upgrade, downgrade, dead-issue or any problem. It gets to device back to normal with full functions. This is the best software to solve firmware issues.
* Odin3 is a firmware flashing software by Samsung for use own Android-based devices
- Make a Full Data Backup everything stored on your device
- Install Samsung USB driver on your windows PC
- Samsung device's battery needs to full or minimum 60% charge
- Enable USB Debugging Mode in your device.
- Download and extract the Odin3 Samsung tool
- Exactly matched firmware file with your device's model number.
- USB Cable for connecting between your device and a computer.
Samsung has own cloud for store users data backups. However Android support google drive for creating and store users data backups. Therefore you can use one of those to store your backup data. Below simple steps, we show you can find how to make it.
First one shows how to make a backup in Samsung cloud
This one shows how to make a google drive backup and restore
USB Debugging Mode need to enable for facilitate a connection between your device and a computer.
Sometimes tech experts told this is not necessary for anything related to flashing kernels and Roms. But we have to do it for safe your phone because something has gone wrong, device unusable. You know It may be very difficult to get back to work the device.
Follow the bellow steps for activate it.
Normally Developer Options are hidden, But you can navigate it through Apps >Settings > About phone, now it has "Build number" then tap the 7 times.
Final step 6 appear popup massage "Allow USB debugging", then tap OK.
Odin mode and the Download Mode are the same things because Odin flashing use it calls Odin mode. Basically, this is used for download and flash ROMs and kernels. It is doing with the press key-combination together and holds 3 to 5 seconds.
Firstly, need to turn off the Samsung phone for boot download mode. To do following these steps
⋙ Bixby key includes Samsung devices: Volume Down + Bixby + Power buttons.
⋙ Home key includes Samsung devices: Volume Down + Home + Power keys.
⋙ No Home or no Bixby keys: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power keys.
The following basic steps will assist to flash stock firmware with using Odin3 flash tool. First, you need to connect your device to the computer. It must enable download mode before connecting the computer.
When the firmware install is finished, Odin3 display PASS!! with green color box.
AP - This is mean "Android Processor". Another short firm name "PDA" stands for the same meaning.
CP - It stands for "Core Processor"
CSC - It shows the name as ‘Consumer Software Customization’ or ‘Country Specific Code’. That is used to location base
BP - It mentioned "Bootloader", BP allow to flash the bootloader file with .tar or .tar.md5 extension.
Uploaded May 07, 2020 15:39
Filesize 2.50 MB
Uploaded May 07, 2020 11:55
Filesize 4.36 MB
Uploaded June 30, 2019 16:25
Filesize 3.7 MB
Uploaded June 16, 2019 14:37
Filesize 2.0 MB
Uploaded June 16, 2019 14:25
Filesize 192 KB
Uploaded June 16, 2019 14:18
Filesize 170 KB
Uploaded June 16, 2019 14:01
Filesize 170 KB
Uploaded June 16, 2019 13:43
Filesize 666 KB
Uploaded June 16, 2019 13:22
Filesize 169 KB
Uploaded June 13, 2019 13:05
Filesize 175 KB